At Davinci’s, we strive to embody the spirit of the Pizzaiolo. We honestly do things the old fashioned way.
The term Pizzaiolo originated in Old World Italy. In the ancient villages, there were many places to find pizza in the markets. But every village had one that stood out in a unique way, and generally, the person driving that shop was referred to as a Pizzaiolo. Each Pizzaiolo was considered to be a master pie maker.
Nowadays, the term Pizzaiolo is loosely translated as “pizza chef”. DaVinci’s Pizzeria was founded in the tradition of the Pizzaiolo. A Pizzaiolo was a person of integrity, respect, and humility in the community. We apply their philosophies of hard work and quality ingredients; and adhere to the commitment that fresh does tastes best..
- We get to work each day at 5:00 a.m. Believe it or not, making great food from scratch takes a while.
- Our dough is a very simple recipe of wheat flour, water, salt, sugar, yeast, and EVOO. We do not use volumizers, additives, or preservatives.
- Our dough is aged. Time and temperature help the yeast create an optimal dough ball with great flavor.
- Our service is awesome and efficient. That’s for dine-in, delivery, or takeout.
- We believe in the spirit of community. We give, donate, and help where we can to build a stronger, more genuine sense of community.
- Our crew is unique, full of colorful personalities and varied backgrounds. All are committed to the ideals we employ here and to giving each customer the best possible experience.